To celebrate shared interests and a new partnership, Subaru named six outstanding professors from the Georgia Institute of Technology at the end of 2010.
Faculty members were selected based on outstanding contributions to the Institute and to their field of study, with one professor representing each college.
Dr. Reginald DesRoches was named Subaru Professor of Excellence for the College of Engineering. This award recognizes his efforts with a $1,000 grant to the College in his name. DesRoches was honored during the halftime show at the Home football game against Duke University on November 20 and most recently on January 19 at the Professors of Excellence luncheon. During the luncheon, DesRoches was recognized for his outstanding accomplishments.
The Subaru Professors of Excellence for 2010 include:
- Reginald DesRoches - College of Engineering
- Ellen Dunham-Jones - College of Architure
- Michael Goodisman - College of Sciences
- Charles Mumford - College of Management
- Adam N. Stulberg - Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts
- Andrea Thomaz - College of Computing
CEE congratulates all of Georgia Tech's Subaru Professors of Excellence!